Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The AT diet

Want to lose weight fast? Eat whatever you want, how every much you want and still lose weight! Just two simple payments of $39.99!

But seriously. My average day consists of a Nature Valley Oats n Honey granola bar for breakfast, an Organics Protein bar for lunch, afternoon snack of another oats n honey bar and maybe some protein powder. Dinner consists of either rice, ramen, couscous or pasta. If I'm really hungry at breakfast, I have oatmeal with raisins. When I get into town I pig out. Today I outate a lot of big Tennessee boys in camo at the KFC buffet. Tomorrow will be the one month mark and I've lost about ten pounds. I'm currently in Erwin, Tenn. I've got sweet tan lines and the weather has been very hot and humid.

There are lots of eating events along the trail. The one I'm looking forward to is the half gallon challenge. Eating a half gallon of ice cream in Pennsylvania!

No comments:

Post a Comment